At HealthAspiro, we always believe in spreading knowledge and inviting experts to our community to share their knowledge with others.
We seek out writers and reviewers who have deep expertise in their field.
You can generously submit your unique articles containing health related topics (eg. Nutrition, lifestyle, medical devices or any other health related topic) to share with our HealthAspiro community. If your submission is accepted than you will be able to share your content with our HealthAspiro community worldwide. Besides, the articles that you submit are also open for constructive criticism and improvement.
Advantages of submitting articles on healthaspiro.com:
healthaspiro.com give you an amazing platform where you can get connected to millions of readers across the world and you can create a positive impact on someone’s life with your article to earn a smile or a thank you. Simultaneously it will deepen the understanding of everyone who will read your articles.
Your article can provide you prestige and popularity in any part of the world and you can transfer good vibes.
Your submission can help budding writers too to improve their understanding and knowledge.
Being a responsible writer, you should be aware of “what to write” and “what not to write”. Please make sure to read our article content guidelines before submitting your article:
Guidelines for Submission:
- Kindly mention your:
- Current designation
- Organization where you work
- Please provide your article or blog content with clear TITLE in UPPER CASE.
- After TITLE please provide article body with images (if any)
- Kindly provide the entire Source from which the content is taken and mention all the references at the bottom of the article with numberings. Please mention reference numbers in superscripts in the article body wherever it implies to. Use links to peer-reviewed scientific papers and academic journals. (Put relevant links in brackets next to the claim/statement.).
- Please make sure the references and citation used are with proper permissions and authority and should be plagiarism free.